@ -58,6 +58,10 @@ There are several ways to get support and inspiration:
- [Public Configurations](#public-configurations)
- [Official Add-ons](#official-add-ons)
- [Third Party Add-ons](#third-party-add-ons)
- [Other Awesome Lists](#other-awesome-lists)
- [Trademark Legal Notice](#trademark-legal-notice)
@ -79,8 +83,8 @@ Home Assistant currently _recommends_ the Hass.io method.
## Public Configurations
Some people store their full Home Assistant configuration on GitHub. They are
a awesome for learning and a great source of inspiration.
_Some people store their full Home Assistant configuration on GitHub. They are
a awesome for learning and a great source of inspiration._
* [Carlo Costanzo](https://github.com/CCOSTAN/Home-AssistantConfig) - Probably the most documented configuration out there.
* [DubhAd](https://github.com/DubhAd/Home-AssistantConfig) - Also known as Tinkerer shares his configuration files.
@ -90,6 +94,46 @@ a awesome for learning and a great source of inspiration.
* [stanvx](https://github.com/stanvx/Home-Assistant-Configuration) - Complete setup which uses AppDaemon and HA Floorplan as well.
* [Vasiley](https://github.com/Vasiley/Home-Assistant-Main) - Runs two instances that work together.
_Hass.io is an complete operating system that will take care of installing and
updating Home Assistant, and is managed from the frontend._
_Add-ons are easy installable services that extend the functionality around
your Hass.io instance._
#### Official Add-ons
* [DuckDNS](https://www.home-assistant.io/addons/duckdns/) - Updates your Duck DNS IP address and generate SSL using Let's Encrypt.
* [HASS Configurator](https://www.home-assistant.io/addons/configurator/) - Browser-based configuration file editor.
* [Mosquitto](https://www.home-assistant.io/addons/mosquitto/) - Fast and reliable MQTT broker.
* [SSH Server](https://www.home-assistant.io/addons/ssh/) - Allows logging in remotely to using SSH.
* [Samba](https://www.home-assistant.io/addons/samba/) - Access your configuration files using Windows network shares.
* [NGINX SSL proxy](https://www.home-assistant.io/addons/nginx_proxy/) - Reverse proxy with SSL termination.
#### Third Party Add-ons
* [SSH & Web Terminal](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-ssh) - SSH and Web based terminal with tons of pre-loaded usefull tools.
* [Pi-hole](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-pi-hole) - Network-wide ad blocking.
* [UniFi Controller](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-unifi) - The UniFi Controller allows you to manage your UniFi network using a web browser.
* [Node-RED](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-node-red) - Flow-based programming for the Internet of Things.
* [Plex Media Server](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-plex) - Your recorded media beautifully organized and ready to stream.
* [IDE](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-ide) - Advanced web-based IDE, based on Cloud9 IDE.
* [Dasshio](https://github.com/danimtb/dasshio) - Easily use your Amazon Dash Buttons.
* [InfluxDB](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-influxdb) - Scalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics.
* [Grafana](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-grafana) - Open platform for beautiful analytics and monitoring.
* [Tor](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-tor) - Protect your privacy and access your instance via Tor.
* [Spotify Connect](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-spotify-connect) - Spotify Connect client for playing music on your Home Assistant device.
* [zigbee2mqtt](https://github.com/danielwelch/hassio-zigbee2mqtt) - Zigbee to MQTT bridge, get rid of your proprietary Zigbee bridges.
* [AppDaemon3](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-appdaemon3) - Python Apps and HADashboard.
* [Shinobi](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-shinobi) - Beautiful and feature-rich CCTV/NVR for your camera's.
* [TasmoAdmin](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-tasmoadmin) - Centrally manage all your Sonoff-Tasmota devices.
* [Octobox](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-octobox) - Take back control of your GitHub notifications.
* [Aircast](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-aircast) - AirPlay capabilities for your Chromecast players.
* [AirSonos](https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-airsonos) - AirPlay capabilities for your Sonos players.
## Other Awesome Lists
_Other amazingly awesome lists that can be found on the great and dangerous interwebs_