On a recent visit to the site I noticed Isabella's repo link no longer worked so thought I should submit the fix.
@ -111,7 +111,7 @@ an awesome source for learning and a great source of inspiration._
* [Carlo Costanzo](https://github.com/CCOSTAN/Home-AssistantConfig#logo) - Probably the most documented configuration out there.
* [DubhAd](https://github.com/DubhAd/Home-AssistantConfig) - Also known as Tinkerer shares his configuration files.
* [geekofweek](https://github.com/geekofweek/homeassistant) - Has over 300+ automations.
* [Isabella Gross Alström](https://github.com/isabellaalstrom/HomeAssistantConfiguration) - Hass.io, Intel NUC, Ubuntu, Docker, Lovelace UI.
* [Isabella Gross Alström](https://github.com/isabellaalstrom/home-assistant-config) - Hass.io, Intel NUC, Ubuntu, Docker, Lovelace UI.
* [Mahasri Kalavala](https://github.com/skalavala/mysmarthome) - Impressive setup, with lots of different hardware working together.
* [stanvx](https://github.com/stanvx/Home-Assistant-Configuration) - Complete setup which uses AppDaemon and HA Floorplan as well.
* [Vasiley](https://github.com/Vasiley/Home-Assistant-Main) - Runs two instances that work together.